Add an email account to your iPhone or iPad
Add an account manually
Make sure that you know your email settings. Then follow these steps:
- Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
If Mail can't find your email settings, you need to enter them manually. After you enter your email address and password, tap Next, then follow these steps:
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. If you aren’t sure which one to choose, contact your email provider.
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next.
- If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you'll be asked to edit them.
Was this answer helpful?
1) First, locate and press the "Settings" icon. It may be on a different screen or in a different...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution